Elder Law & VA Benefits
Lawyers in our firm are familiar with the special issues that face our clients as they get older or become disabled. We have extensive experience dealing with:
- Protecting hard-earned family assets from nursing home bills/Medicaid Planning
- Retirement income planning
- Disability and disability planning
- VA Benefits and Medicaid Planning
- Estate planning -- wills, trusts and health care and financial directives
- Health care, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Health insurance and managed care, including payment for health care
- Issues relating to Social Security
- Long-term care, home care and nursing
- Housing options for the elderly-assisted living, residential homes
- Assisted Living
- Age discrimination
These are just some of the issues that arise for seniors more regularly than others. Our firm's Elder Care practice is here to help you or someone you love who may need assistance.
CALL US OR CONTACT US ONLINE OR CALL US AT (708) 482-7090 TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION.